I have some exciting news – I’m a new Brand Ambassador for the Inspiralizer! If you’ve been following my blog then you no doubt know that I love to spiralize. My history with spiralizing started a couple years ago when I stumbled upon the then new food blog, Inspiralized.
I was searching Google for “healthy pasta” in an attempt to satisfy a pasta craving I was having without wanting to feel the misery I would undoubtedly have by finishing off an entire bowl of Fettuccine Alfredo, and up popped a link to this food blog that talked about making your vegetables into noodles.
Intrigued, I followed along with Ali as she was on her journey to create healthy meals by turning her vegetables into noodles, and a few weeks later I was the proud owner of my very own spiralizer.
Fast forward and now Ali has her own spiralizer – The Inspiralizer! I decided to upgrade shortly after it came out for a couple of reasons:
- I was happy to support the person that really introduced the concept of spiralizing into mainstream cooking as well as into my lifestyle, and I had been following her blog since the beginning.
- As someone who was spiralizing day in and day out, she undoubtedly had improved upon the product that was in the market when she started (more on that below).
- I love seeing people work hard and achieve their dreams, so if I was going to upgrade, it was going to be to the Inspiralizer!
So what is this Inspiralizer Brand Ambassador thing all about? Read on below as I answer your questions, and what that means for you!
WHAT IS AN INSPIRALIZED BRAND AMBASSADOR?
To take a quote straight from the woman who founded Inspiralized, as an Inspiralized Brand Ambassador I “support Inspiralized and believe in the brand’s mission, (I) love telling friends and family about it – and now, have a chance to make some money doing so!”
I am not an employee or representative of the Inspiralized brand, so I cannot speak on their behalf. What I am doing is recommending a brand that I personally believe in, and getting a little credit along the way. All opinions are my own and not endorsed by Inspiralized.
And for the recored – I would recommend the Inspiralizer (and have before!) to you even if I wasn’t getting credit!
WHAT DOES THAT MEAN FOR ME?
That means that I have my very own custom link that I give you to purchase The Inspiralizer. It takes you straight to the Inspiralized shop, and when you buy the Inspiralizer I get credit.
DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS ON THE INSPIRALIZER?
Since I’m not an employee or representative of the Inspiralized brand I am not able to offer discounts, however, Inspiralized is often having sales to celebrate holidays, so I will be sure to keep you up-to-date when those are happening.
WHY DID YOU BECOME AN INSPIRALIZED BRAND AMBASSADOR?
I’ve been using The Inspiralizer since shortly after it came out. I support this product not only because I’ve found it to be better than the competition, which I’ll talk about in the next question, but also because this is an affordable product that allows you to introduce a whole new way of healthy eating into your lifestyle. Spiralizing has allowed me to have fun with recipes, save time cooking and meal prepping, and “indulge” without actually eating too many calories.
WHY IS THE INSPIRALIZER A BETTER PURCHASE THAN OTHER SPIRALIZERS?
- More blades = more types of noodles – The Inspiralizer allows you to create 4 different types of noodles, more than any other spiralizer.
- One, easy-to-clean piece – Unlike the other spiralizers that come with multiple, interchangeable blades you have to set up, the Inspiralizer has a small handle that you simply turn to pick the blade you’d like to use. Goodbye to multiple pieces of equipment!
- Easy storage – The Inspiralizer is lightweight and compact, making it easy to store in even the smallest of kitchens (like mine!)
- Secure – Flip the legs down to quickly and easily secure the Inspiralizer to the surface you’re cooking on.
- You’re supporting a small business! (That’s Inspiralized, not me. I don’t have a business 🙂 ) – It’s impossible to avoid buying from big businesses and corporations, and they have some great products so no need to feel bad on that front, but when you’re able to get a better product and support a small business that is working hard to achieve their dreams and put out a good product, why wouldn’t you?
SO HOW DO I PURCHASE?
You can go to my custom link HERE and you’ll be directed right to the shop in Inspiralized to purchase. It’s as easy as that!
ONCE I HAVE MY INSPIRALIZER, HOW DO I FIND RECIPES?
For starters, Ali has a great recipe guide for starters on her site that I recommend – Beginner Recipes for the Spiralizer
I also have an entire category dedicated to spiralizing that you can visit for recipe ideas that you can find here, and Ali has two cookbooks out you can purchase dedicated to Inspiralizing:
I am so excited to be able to advocate for a product I use and love, and I hope that if you choose to purchase The Inspiralizer you’ll also support me at the same time!
If you have any questions about my participation in this program or my experience with the Inspiralizer, please don’t hesitate to let me know.
Thank you for your support, and cheers!